EstBAN United Syndicate 2023
EstBAN with sTARTUp Day and Latitude59 2023 and lead investors Martin Goroško and Mait Sooaru are putting together yet another syndicate to boost the next Estonian startup!
Join EstBAN United Syndicate 2023
Indicate your interest below to join EstBAN United Syndicate for sTARTUp Day and Latitude59 2023
10th of February – deadline for joining the syndicate and marking your interest
6th of February – pre-selection process of sTARTUp Day 2023 starts
9th of April – pre-selection process of Latitude59 starts
17th of March – the winner of sTARTUp Day will be announced
26th of May – the winner of Latitude59 will be announced
April-May – 1st capital call – closing the investment of sTARTUp Day
June-July – 2nd capital call – closing the investment of Latitude59
Reasons to join in:
- The most promising startup(s) from sTARTUp Day and Latitude59 2023 deal flow added to your portfolio and full access to the pool of startups in the region raising funding
- Be a part of the selection jury or in the Due Diligence process
- Investor training sessions along with Latitude59 selection Process with 4NGELS program
- Learn and contribute as an active angel investor to build your portfolio and make the world a better place.
- Discount code for the tickets to both conferences
NB! Angel investing is a high-risk asset class and there is high probability of losing all invested capital. You should in every case evaluate the risks for yourself and make the weighted decision of investing.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND: EstBAN United Syndicate 2023 will make an investment into an early-stage company with no proven business model poses a high risk of losing a whole or part of the invested capital, and may not provide the expected positive returns due to the potential failure of the business case and the realisation of known and unknown risks. The following is provided only for information purposes and assumes that each investor individually assesses his/her risk tolerance in deciding on the specific investment.