We are excited to introduce a vital part of our community: EstBAN Partners. Together with them, we support Estonia early-stage startup investing in many ways. Read more about the services that our partners provide.
Benefits for EstBAN
- Opportunity to send and receive information, offers and access to all EstBAN members (250 angel investors)
- Access to EstBAN pitch events, training sessions, workshops and study trips on the same conditions as angel members.
- Co-organizing and Participating as a speaker at EstBAN events or provide key notes on relevant topics
- Visibility within a great network of 250+ EstBAN angel investors and startups
- Associated members are mentioned in all EstBAN promotional materials (homepage, newsletter, social media)
- Opportunity to invest alongside angel investors in EstBAN Syndicates.
EstBAN partners are key players on all kinds of grounds. Join our network to get visibility through one of the most active business angel network in the region.
In order to join EstBAN network please send a letter to email@example.com and let’s discuss the best possible membership package for you.
Annual membership packages start from 2500€ depending on the planned activities.
A variety of serviced offices and coworking centres across the Baltics. Whether you're a solopreneur looking for quiet desk space with a supportive community to engage with or a larger established company looking for space for the team(s), Workland has suitable solutions. Offer for EstBAN members Free membership for 2 weeks. Use of hot desk or team rooms (upon availability). 20% discount for meeting rooms and event space rental. Valid in Workland offices across Baltics.
Uplegal Law Firm is a full-service law firm and provides legal assistance services in all key areas of law. In assisting the clients our experts rely on deep knowledge, extensive experience and desire to create as much value for the client as possible.
Nordic Secondary Fund
Nordic Secondary Fund’s investment focus is exclusively on Nordic and Baltic companies, where the founder and key employees are domiciled. All startups have a proven and scalable business model, locally as well as globally.