As almost everyone is lounging around and enjoying the lovely summer, some are already prepping for what’s to come.
sTARTUp Day 2022, the most startup-minded festival comes again, this time in August 24-26 in Tartu, and as has become a habit already, EstBAN is cooperating once more to put up a syndicate for the startup pool. This time Heidi Kakko and Martin Goroško are leading the round and collecting up to €200 000 from EstBAN angels to invest into the best startup (or a few, if it may come to it).
EstBAN already has a great track of successful syndicated investments – check the EstBAN syndicates portfolio. We are especially proud of Fractory, Jeff App, VSight, Adact and many others proving the value of syndicated investments. Joining the syndicate gives you a chance to invest together with an experienced group of investors and build a diversified portfolio with a relatively small ticket, lower the risks and contribute with your ideas and network.
What can one expect when joining an EstBAN syndicate?
- International deal flow of 250+ pre-selected startups from the Baltics and Nordics on the Dealum platform for access and evaluation are eager to apply for the pitching competition including the syndicate.
- Investment – raising up to 200k€ to invest into a best startup from the deal flo
- Minimum ticket 5000€ – investors will be treated on a first-come-first-served basis with the preference towards EstBAN member
- Finals – on sTARTUp Day 2022 on 24-26 August 202
- Structure – a closed syndicate on the Funderbeam platfor
- Deal closed and funds to be transferred – by the end of October 2022
- Syndicate Lead Investors – Martin Goroško and Heidi Kakko.
Who are the lead investors this time?
Martin Goroško and Heidi Kakko have a long history with EstBAN.
Martin has extensive experience (15+ years) in working together with early stage startup companies, but also with scaling tech ventures. He has screened more than 700 startup/scaleup companies over the years and has a good eye on selecting the winning prospects. He has recently started to build up his own angel portfolio.
Heidi managed EstBAN as the CEO in 2014-2017 and is the founder of EstBAN syndicates and lead the first two. She is an experienced early and growth stage investor and mentor of startups and scaleups. In recent years she has been active in advising the largest deep-tech VC fund in Europe and kicking off UniTartu Ventures. Heidi has managed early stage investment fund portfolios of up to 20 companies.
What will you get?
- Discount code for sTARTUp Day tickets
- The most promising startup(s) from sTARTUp Day 2022 dealflow added to your portfolio and full access to the pool of startups in the region raising funding
- Be a part of the selection jury or in the Due Diligence process
- Learn and contribute as an active angel investor to build your portfolio and make the world a better place.
The deadline for indicating interest is 5th August 2022. Mark your interest and read more https://estban.ee/sd-syndicate/
For further information please feel free to contact
Heidi Kakko email@example.com and
Martin Goroško firstname.lastname@example.org
EstBAN CEO – Anu Oks, email@example.com