EstBAN 2nd Annual General Meeting was held yesterday, February 19 at Köleri 2. The EstBAN Awards winners for 2014 where announced.
In addition to planning the coming year of 2015 and summarized 2014 investment results, approving the Annual Report and choosing two new Managing Board members, we announced the EstBAN award winners of 2014. Congratulations and we’re glad to have so many amazing people to acknowledge!
- First Believer in EstBAN in the Pre-Seed Phase – Mari-Liis Lind
- Most Active Pre-Screener – Henri Treude
- Most Active Investor of the Year – Indrek Kasela
- Lead Angel Investor of the Year – Hardi Kampus
- Angel Investor of the Year – Marek Kiisa
- Partner of the Year – JLP Kommunikatsioonibüroo
- Developer of the Joint Angel Network in Europe – Candace Johnson (President of EBAN)
- Constant Great Supporter – Jaakko Salminen (Chair of Finnish Business Angels Network FiBAN)
There’s plenty of big fish in the sea. The hook is in YOUR hands to get the catch!