EstBAN and FiBAN have launched the first hands-on Startup Investment Readiness training!
Startups will have four online training and mentoring sessions from top-notch investors from EstBAN and FiBAN. This program is designed to put startups to learn how to create growth with different funding instruments. We give all necessary tools to prepare startups for due diligence and attract more investors and also, to expand knowledge on how to develop and sustain high-performance teams.
The program started on the 1st of December with 15 startups in the first batch working with EstBAN. The first training was conducted by Riivo Anton, a long-time key mentor and founding partner at United Angel VCon the topic “Understanding the investment process”. The following three trainings will cover other important stages in the startup development: startup financials, company valuation and cap table, due diligence process, legal documentation (SHA, term sheet, investment agreement) and investor pitch.
See more about the program HERE.
You can apply to the second batch which will start in March 2021. Apply HERE.
We are proud to announce 15 teams that made to the first batch to work with EstBAN:
- Autom8 – enterprise grade application security testing solutions powered by machine learning.
- Edumus is a platform for potential teachers, schools and curricula, to get working professionals to teach part time.
- Ekotekt – robots building affordable and sustainable houses.
- Formaloo – customer data platform (CDP) collects, analyzes, and unifies data from data sources to grow customers’ loyalty.
- healBED – helping people to recover and deep relax through the low-frequency sound-waves.
- INDIEDRINKS.DIRECT – offers small brands solution to sell directly to B2B clients while controlling price and supply chain.
- MD Agency is a gateway to programmatic advertising to small and medium-sized digital agencies so they can scale globally.
- Moowle puts rental management and renting on autopilot to give landlords and tenants more time for their personal lives.
- QPage is a Social Sourcing software democratizing recruitment by enabling networks and communities.
- Revolab is developing remote blood testing platform for health oriented consumer to track and improve health.
- SKYCORP develops hydrogen drones for providing capable and green aerial intelligence solutions.
- Taut – Fastest way for teachers to leave feedback on student work, A web app where students upload a photo of their finished assignment and teachers mark and comment on them.
- Triumf Health Digital therapeutics for children delivered through a mobile game. Features dashboard for doctors to monitor status.
- xroom.app provides the world’s first conferencing platform combining simplicity, white-labelling, security and privacy.
- xT is AI SW that accelerates material and process innovation, helping our clients to introduce new and better products faster.