EstBAN is looking for a managing director to support the Management Board to develop the organisation further.
Estonian Business Angels Network (EstBAN) is an umbrella organisation of early stage private investors interested in providing their money, time and network for innovative high-growth companies in Estonia and neighbouring countries. EstBAN has been operating since 2013 and has ca 120 angel investors as members that invested 8.8 million euros in 2016. EstBAN is looking for the Managing Director.
You are the best candidate, if you
- Have a good overview of startup ecosystem;
- Understand investor-readiness for angel investments;
- Want to develop the early investments market in a longer run and wider scope;
- Enjoy operational management and communications;
- Like public speaking and presenting;
- Can manage with numbers for budgeting and reporting;
- Are fluent in English, Estonian and social media;
- Have legal/business background.
Your responsibilities include
- Organizing pitching, training and networking events for angel members;
- Securing and managing pipeline for EstBAN Pitches;
- Preparing startups for pitching;
- Representing EstBAN in the ecosystem;
- Managing member accounts and information channels;
- Promoting EstBAN for marketing and media;
- Running financial operations;
- Coordinating international cooperation projects (EU/Interreg);
- Managing relations with EBAN and other angel networks.
- A full-time job in the most fascinating area with positive-minded people;
- Taking responsibility and working independently;
- Participating in strategic development of angel investment market;
- Opportunity to select the Coordinator to work with as the team.
Please let us know why you are the best choice for the challenge, and what would you like to accomplish in that role.
We expect your application to email@example.com by June 30th the latest.