We’re the Estonian Business Angels Network, meaning we’re not only supporting startups in Estonia with financing, but also with mentoring, time, connections and expertise. We believe in groundbreaking ideas and the brilliant minds behind them and now looking for a new team member to support and grow the network!
EstBAN is on the lookout for a:
Head of Marketing & Communication
There are exciting opportunities ahead with several training programs for the angels, conference organisation, study trips and other activities planned for the near future. And we are looking for someone full-time, who’s not afraid of diving in head first and create the maximum with a small but efficient team.
- Media Relations and Brand Management: ensuring EstBAN brand and angels’ visibility across all media channels;
- Social Media Management: Create and execute content and campaigns tailored for our online network. Hold the reins of internal and external communication channels.
- Networking: Establish connections with EstBAN existing and new members, media, and Estonian startup ecosystem community;
- Creativity: Produce engaging visuals, articles, and marketing materials;
- Maintain the network’s CRM. Keep track of new members with onboarding and other activities.
- Data analysis: help set the strategies based on performance metrics;
- Event coordination: Plan, promote and support executing memorable events for our audience.
- Previous marketing and communication experience;
- Fluent in Estonian & English; knowledge of Russian is a plus;
- You’re a creative thinker, full of bright ideas and never shy from a challenge;
- Excellent relationship-building and team collaboration abilities.
- Better than a regular person with tools such as MailChimp, Canva, Google Analytics, Meta platforms.
- Ability to approach work with a positive and flexible attitude.
- Flexible and stimulating work environment with angel investors and startups
- Endless opportunities for growth and learning
- Collaborative team atmosphere
- A front-row seat to the future of Estonian innovation
To apply, send your CV along with a motivation letter to email@example.com by October 18, 2023!
In case you have any questions, feel free to get in touch!