What is Angel Camp
Angel Camp is an annual EstBAN event for business angels, partners, VCs and other startup ecosystem players to learn, discuss, socialize, network and get to know each other. Consider this to be joint summer days of EstBAN, LatBAN, LitBAN, FiBAN and other BAN members, friends and guests who are more than welcome to network and gain new knowledge.
This year Angel Camp takes place in lovely and lively Riga – let’s meet the most relevant people, local community, and booming startup scene. The event is organized by EstBAN and co-hosted by LitBAN, LatBAN and our good friends from HTTPool.
*The event follows strictly all health and safety measures set by The Health Boards of Republic of Estonia and Latvia. All participating members need to provide a COVID19 vaccination certificate or a proof of a negative COVID19 test result. (Keeping up to date with the regulations)
Thursday 16 September
- 7.30 start from Tallinn (for those who will buy ticket with bus)
- 12.00 Arrival to Radisson Blu Latvija Conference & Spa Hotel
- 12.30 Networking lunch at Radisson Blu Skyline Bar
- 14.00 Opening Business Angel Camp 2021
- 14.05 Welcoming words by Reinis Bērziņš, Altum
- 14.15 Statistics and trends of investing in Baltics by Change Ventures Andris Berziņš
- 14.25 Opening panel – Super Angels thoughts on the trends in Baltics! Panel led by Andris Berziņš, super angels from Baltic BANs
- 15.00 Green Deal and Sustainable Investment: Beyond Net Zero? Mārtiņš Zemītis, Deputy Head of European Commission Representation in Latvia
- 15.20 Coffee Break
- 15.40 Consumer behavior and where is the world heading today? by Māris Naglis, Httpool
- 16.00 Interview with the most promising Latvian hockey stick startup CEO Toms Niparts from Jeff App. What’s the hottest stuff in Asia!?
- 16.30 An unbelievable exit story of Whiteboard.fi by Reima Linnanvirta (FiBAN)
- 17.00 Closing words and instructions for the evening
- Spa time with Drinks for 2 hours in RADISSON BLU LATVIJA SPA
- 19.00 Dinner reception in Fabrikas restaurant, Riga
Friday 17 September
Business Angel Camp will be arranged as a Yellow risk level event according to Latvian regulations – meaning that we’ll check the COVID19 vaccination certificate or a negative COVID19 PCR test from all participants.
In case of severe pandemic situation in any Baltic Countries the event will be postponed or cancelled and all tickets will be refunded.